Saturday, October 9, 2010

Heidelberg Germany post update

Another break time. Had to change some travel plans which means an e-mail to a hostel, so I should update the blog at the same time too.
Sometimes trains not only leave at times you don´t want them too, but also cost WAY more than you think. Oh well on Monday ''Well now Tuesday!'' I start my tour to the cheap nations. Should be a nice change!

Been enjoying the Rhineland greatly with my friend Philip, who truly is the most easy going travel partner I've had so far. We went ahead and booked 1 night in Rudesburg or something like that, very near this castel though http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burg_Rheinstein. To busy to look up the proper name however. Really nice around there. But now I'm in Heidelberg which is just wonderful too. Will try and get photos up one day, but wikipedia is handy too.

Best wishes to all my readers and hope some of you will be able to travel as well!

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment