Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Still alive, but not feeling good.

Well this will be shorter post, seeing as I have just been doing little. Anyway the day came when I had to leave Mostar and nicely I was driven to the Bus station... except just a few moments after leaving the hostel, the person ran into a cement platform wrecking the cars front tire and giving us whiplash. Needless to say I was in a daze the rest of the day, but thankfully I was well enough. Well, once I got to Sarajevo I did get lost though!

After that I thought my troubles werre over! WRONG! Don't eat canned beef Goulash! I'm still feeling like crap! Computer is broke at the hostel too. So my luck has been rather poor once I left Mostar.

Not much going on here. Learning more and more about the war here and just having good chats with people.

Going to Belgrade on the 19th. A nice FUN 9 hour train ride! Oh boy....

Looking forward to getting back to Civilized life in Ireland and the UK, but maybe that is the sick tired me talking too....

No comments:

Post a Comment