Monday, September 27, 2010

Slight break... for now!

Well, now I'm in England. Bleh! Been going from place to place an awful lot! Well easy enough flight to get to Bristol, but lesson learned, if you think you MIGHT need to check your bag with Ryan air.... get it checked online BEFORE the airport!

Anyway, made up for it with my usual luck, when I was able to get a free ride from the airport in Bristol to Bath and the hostel had extra beds and was cheaper than I thought. Sure was nice to see Bath again. It really is a pretty city and nice pubs to read in, even if it is the self proclaimed smallest pub in Bath!

The AMERICAN Civil War reenactment in Bath was really loads and loads of fun! I'm very glad I went and the fine company I had was great. Met old friends and got some new friends as well. Weather was good too, albeit a little cold.

Now I'm in Oxford and going to Waterloo Belgium tomorrow and I'll spend the next 8 weeks in Mainland Europe and Turkey too.
I'll try to keep everyone posted of that part as well as I can.

Seeya ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment