Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well down to 3 weeks till I leave Tennessee for Wyoming and spend the next 5 months working toward a 5 month trip round the earth!

See, I've been to all of Western Europe, Tunisia and then all over the USA before the kick off to my World trips in 2007 and on.
So, while last year in England, while trying to get over some very depressing things and trying to sort out my life at a good friends house I turned on the TV. Oh, Jeremy Clarkson "Think Top Gear" was on TV. Hmm, well watched the show and he was flying round the earth. Then it dawned on me... that is THE trip to do!

Put my mind to it, budgeted, got my life straightened out and researched the trip, now I'm on my way to going on the biggest trip yet that I've been on! The goal is to go to Central and East Europe, Egypt and then somewhere in Asia that don't need a visa. Add at LEAST 7 nations to the 13 I've already been to and get to a mainland Asian nation. All in good time of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment